Unleashing Your Unlimited Potential (Tom Roy)Jun 29, 2023
On today’s episode of The Dugout CEO, we are joined by Tom Roy, the former President and Founder of UPI, Former Chaplain of the Chicago White Sox, and Founder of the Shepherd Coach Network. In this conversation, Tom shared his wisdom on reaching one's fullest potential, leading with purpose, and prioritizing people over the program.
Join us in this exciting episode!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Tom's baseball background and career trajectory. The conversation begins with Tom sharing his experience as a baseball player, starting from his early days as a catcher to signing a contract with the San Francisco Giants.
- After his baseball career didn't go as planned, Tom talks about coming home and needing to think about his future.
- Starting the ministry UPI. Tom discusses how his experiences as a player and coach led him to start a company called Diamond Enterprises, which later evolved into Unlimited Potential.
- Tom's coaching career at Grace College. Tom recounts his coaching journey, including becoming the head coach at Grace College.
- Leadership and building relationships with players. Casey asks Tom about his approach to leadership and how he gained the respect and loyalty of his players.
Connect with Tom Roy:
- Tom’s LinkedIn account: http://www.shepherdcoachnetwork.com
- Email Tom at [email protected]
- Call Tom at (574) 376-0162 (Text first to let Tom know who you are)
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/