Thinking Strategically About Your Business (Ralph Burns)Jun 27, 2023
On today’s episode of The Dugout CEO, we are joined by Ralph Burns, the Founder, and CEO of Tier 11, podcast host, and speaker. In this conversation, we delve into the fascinating parallels between baseball and business, exploring the shared qualities that contribute to success in both domains.
Our conversation focuses on three key themes: the importance of perseverance and dealing with failure, the utilization of analytics and numbers, and the value of specialization and expertise.
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Parallels between baseball and business
- Strategic thinking and decision-making
- Leadership lessons from the dugout
- Adaptability in baseball and business
- Applying transferable skills from baseball to business
Connect with Ralph Burns: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ralphburns/
Mentioned on Show:
- Perpetual Traffic Podcast: https://perpetualtraffic.com/
- Video of Pedro Martinez: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1nUnCr1QM
- Picture of Frog vs. Pelican: https://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/christia/ngiveup.htm
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/