Creating a Better Customer Experience (Mike Nutter)Jun 20, 2023
On today’s episode of The Dugout CEO, we are joined by Mike Nutter, President Fort Wayne TinCaps baseball team, 2022 minor league executive of the year that was named by Major league baseball, and a 32-year veteran of minor league baseball. In today's episode, we explore key principles that can transform your team into customer experience champions.
We discussed the importance of attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and learning all aspects of the business.
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Enhancing the fan experience and increasing attendance
- Innovative strategies and initiatives implemented by Mike Nutter
- Leveraging technology, community partnerships, and marketing campaigns
- Building strong community connections
- Achievements and milestones during Mike Nutter's tenure
Connect with Mike Nutter: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-nutter-84758814/
Mentioned on the episode: Email from a lady who bumped a curb and popped a tire. Shout to Dave L, two young concession workers, and two more workers that selflessly helped her.
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/