One Day at a Time: Navigating Change with Short-Term Goals (Matt Deggs)Feb 01, 2024
Matt Deggs, baseball coach for the UL Ragin Cajuns, shares his experiences on finding one's purpose (why) and building a supportive community for success. He highlights the significance of family, team, and mentors in overcoming challenges and achieving goals. Listeners can learn about the importance of perseverance, hard work, and a positive mindset to achieve success. Join us on this exciting new episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Personal Transformation and Redemption
- Importance of Identifying "Why" and Team-Oriented Approach
- Impact of Faith, Family, Hard Work, and Competition
- Role of Passion, Professionalism, and Talent in Shaping Success
- Coaching Methodology: The Pack Offense and its Emphasis on Team Unity
Connect with Matt Deggs:
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.