Legacy vs. Vanity: Uncovering Your True Motives (Caleb Kimmel)Jan 18, 2024
On today’s episode of The Dugout CEO, we are joined by Caleb Kimmel, the CEO and Founder of World Baseball Academy. This conversation shares valuable insights on becoming an MVP leader in any field, from understanding your purpose to developing others.
Also shared are essential insights on discovering your purpose, building impactful relationships, and prioritizing development as a leader. Join us on this exciting episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Challenges faced during Caleb's baseball journey
- The life-altering event that made Caleb question his path
- Reflection on purpose and impact beyond the baseball field
- Decision to transition into youth development
- Finding fulfillment in empowering young individuals
Connect with Caleb Kimmel:
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/