Nurturing Student Leadership (Mike Shaheen)Jan 04, 2024
On today’s episode of The Dugout CEO, we are joined by Mike Shaheen, Director of Student Leadership at Whitefield Academy, Former Director of Ministry at Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and current Head Baseball Coach at Whitefield.
In this episode, we delve into a powerful framework that equips, empowers, engages, and advises students, ultimately providing a transformative experience. Join us on this exciting new episode!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Building a strong foundation and winning culture
- Celebrating small victories and learning from defeats
- Team chemistry and communication
- Nurturing individual player development
- Overcoming adversity, including injuries to key players
Connect with Mike Shaheen: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-shaheen-2479a843/
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/