Healing from Trauma: Sharing Your Story and Finding Strength (Todd Blyleven)Nov 09, 2023
In this heartfelt episode, we sit down with the inspirational Todd Blyleven, who shares profound insights on the importance of cherishing life, confronting trauma, and leveraging one's gifts and story to make a meaningful impact.
Join us on this exciting new episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Trauma and Recovery: Todd Blyleven's experiences during the Las Vegas shooting, the traumatic events he witnessed, and his subsequent journey of recovery
- Vulnerability and Approachability: The importance of being open and vulnerable about one's mental health struggles, creating a culture of approachability, and breaking the stigma surrounding seeking help for mental health issues
- EMDR Therapy: The importance of seeking and providing support to individuals facing trauma and the power of open communication in building trust and connection is a central theme
- Baseball and Entrepreneurship: Involvement in the baseball industry, specifically a baseball scouting app, athlete profile platforms, and a showcase scouting system he developed
Connect with Todd: https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-blyleven/
Mentioned on the Show:
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/