The Grass is Greener Where You Water It: Thriving in Your Current Situation (Andy Storch)Oct 26, 2023
In this engaging episode, our guest Andy Storch, the host of two podcasts, The Talent Development Think Tank & Own Your Career Own Your Life, shares invaluable insights on leadership, personal development, and achieving success by empowering others.
Join us on this exciting new episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Discovering Your Purpose: The importance of finding one's true passion and purpose in their career and life
- Helping Others Succeed: The value of helping others succeed, whether you're a leader or a colleague. Encouraging and empowering others can lead to a more fulfilling and successful career for everyone
- Leadership and Development: The role of leaders in helping their team members own their careers and achieve success. Leaders should focus on enabling and empowering their team to succeed both in their current roles and long-term careers
- Entrepreneurship: This was highlighted as an opportunity to shape one's career and life. Andy Storch emphasized the flexibility and adaptability of entrepreneurs in pursuing their passions and making a difference
- Legacy and Impact: the concept of leaving a positive legacy by helping others develop and succeed
Connect with Andy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andystorch/
Mentioned on the Show:
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/