A Winning Team: Strengthening Your Marriage and Bond with Your Children (Luke Sawyer)Oct 19, 2023
In this powerful episode, we are joined by Luke Sawyer, Director of Baseball Chapel, helping ballplayers experience abundant life. With Luke, we tackle the profound subjects of shame, vulnerability, and leadership. Together, we explore the transformative effects of transparency and intentional leadership in business and personal life.
Join us on this exciting new episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Intentionality in Fatherhood and Marriage: The importance of being intentional in one's role as a husband and father, including asking important questions to self-reflect
- Vulnerability and Shame: The impact of shame on men's lives and how it often leads to a fear of vulnerability, preventing them from seeking help or asking crucial questions
- Sacrifice and Prioritization: The discussion on how men may prioritize financial provision over other forms of support and presence, emphasizing the need for holistic provision for the family
- Mentorship and Seeking Role Models: The significance of seeking mentors and role models who have walked similar paths in various aspects of life, such as business and family
- Community and Support: The importance of maintaining a supportive network of friends and family, reaching out for help when needed, and practicing vulnerability and open communication
Connect with Luke:
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/