Swinging for Success: Insights from an Award-Winning Entrepreneur and CEO (Kris Dehnert)Oct 12, 2023
In this episode, with our awesome guest, Kris Dehnert, the CEO of Dugout Mugs and the Founder of Dehnert Media, we explore the keys to long-term success, the importance of building meaningful relationships, and the value of discernment in decision-making.
Join us here on the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Customer-Centric Approach: The commitment to providing exceptional customer service and how it drives customer loyalty
- Scaling a Business: The challenges and strategies involved in scaling a business and maintaining quality and consistency
- Aligning Business with Values: Building companies and brands that align with personal values and priorities, such as having fun, creating experiences, and spending time with family
- Shiny Object Syndrome: Avoiding the trap of chasing too many opportunities and distractions by staying focused on what truly matters
- Money and Relationships: Not letting money come between friends and family, as well as the importance of ego management and success
Connect with Kris: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krisdehnert/
Mentioned on the Show: https://dugoutmugs.com/
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/