Powering Success: The Energy and Positivity Formula That Will Help You Win in Life & Work (Larry Long Jr.)Sep 14, 2023
In this episode with Larry Long Jr., we explore critical aspects of personal development, self-awareness, and brand management. Larry shares invaluable insights on seeking feedback, nurturing your personal brand, and radiating positivity.
Join us on this exciting new episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Larry Long Jr.'s Baseball Journey: Larry's experience as a four-year starter at the University of Maryland and playing against professional baseball players like Mark Teixeira.
- Overcoming Negative Self-Talk: Larry's struggle with self-doubt and how he developed a game plan to overcome it through positive self-talk.
- The Role of a Coach: The significance of having a coach in personal and professional development is someone who guides, supports, and holds you accountable.
- Becoming a Chief Energy Officer: How Larry focuses on maintaining positive energy and the impact it can have on one's life and those around them.
- Seeking and Utilizing Feedback: The importance of actively seeking feedback, being open to it, and using it to shape one's life and career.
Connect with Larry:
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/