Developing an All-Star Mindset (Shea Hillenbrand)May 10, 2023
On this episode of The Dugout CEO, we have Shea Hillenbrand, a 2-Time MLB All-Star with an Emmy® Award Winning Story. Shea's experiences and insights both on and off the field provide valuable lessons for personal growth and achieving greatness.
During our conversation, Shea Hillenbrand shared key elements for personal growth and success. Slowing down is crucial for making calculated decisions, staying focused, and analyzing situations before taking action. Accelerating learning involves surrounding yourself with accomplished individuals who offer insights and growth opportunities. Embracing true identity and conquering fear, including fear of success and failure, allows individuals to pursue goals with confidence and authenticity. By implementing these principles, individuals enhance their chances of reaching the top and becoming a better version of themselves.
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Handling failure for growth: Viewing failure as an opportunity for learning and growth, using setbacks to propel forward.
- Taking control of personal narrative: Owning and aligning personal narrative with faith, values, beliefs, and purpose.
- Understanding authentic identity: Slowing down to comprehend authentic identity, reflecting on values, strengths, and passions for aligned decisions and actions.
- Overcoming fear of failure, success, and opinions: Embracing fears, pushing past them, and pursuing goals and dreams without being held back.
- Developing a winning game plan and preparation: Setting clear goals, creating actionable strategies, and investing in skill and knowledge development.
Connect with Shea: www.sheahillenbrand.co
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration, learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/