The Passionate CEO: How to Build Winning Teams (Richard Rector)Aug 24, 2023
On today's episode of The Dugout CEO, we are joined by Richard Rector, the Former CEO of Healthcare Staffing, former chair at Vistage Worldwide, and CEO coach. This episode explores the significance of hiring for attitude and passion and how it impacts team success.
We also discuss the differences between leadership and management and the importance of effective networking in today's business landscape. Join us on this exciting new episode of the Dugout CEO!
TOPICS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The importance of teamwork and collaboration
- Building trust and effective communication
- Identifying and nurturing talent
- Applying baseball principles in a business context
Connect with Richard Rector: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-rector-713b721/
Join our Free Newsletter:
- Friday Focus Newsletter: Receive actional tips to remove yourself from the daily grind of your business.
- Gain Control of Your Business: The proven process to help you out of the daily grind, gain control of your business, and have time to focus on what matters the most.
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: As a business owner, employees are either your biggest asset or biggest frustration; learn how to build a team of A players that get the job done without you.
Follow Casey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseycavell/